If you’re looking to build or renovate a stand alone toilet or small bathroom, rather than a full bathroom renovation, then Bushewood Building Company can help. A toilet, or small bathroom, is a main area seen by everyone, including family, friends and guests, so you want it looking up to scratch to match the rest of your house.
Our custom toilet renovations can include everything from upgrading the toilet itself to the flooring, walls, ceiling, plumbing, sink, lighting, storage space and more. We can also assist in creating hidden system toilet units.
Convert an old, dated toilet into a modern stylish addition to your home. Contact one of our consultants for a free no-obligation quote, as well as to discuss your ideas and plans.
Toilet renovation ideas
When it comes to renovating a toilet or small bathroom, there are endless possibilites. Some of the more popular ideas for toilet renovations include:
- retiling the floor
- creating a feature wall with a unique colour, wallpaper or unique texture (eg lattice or louvres)
- cover or paint the remaining walls
- decorate with artwork or picture frames
- upgrade the toilet (bidets and heated seats anyone?)
- hide the cistern (in-wall, in-duct, in ceiling or within a cabinet or vanity)
- add stylish lighting
- install a small sink for hand washing, including contactless washing if desired
- hand drying facilities
- updating the fittings, including tapware, toilet roll holder, toilet brush etc
Commercial toilet renovations
Aside from residential home toilets, Bushewood Building Company is also an experienced builder and renovator of commercial and public toilets.
No matter your building or renovating needs, let us help you by getting in contact with us by phone or by filling out the form below.